· Monthly tuition is due by the beginning of each month. Payments can be either mailed to the studio or brought to the last lesson of each month.
· $30 fee will be charged for late payments.
· $40 fee will be charged for any bounced check.
· Students are expected to notify the teacher as soon as possible in the event where he/she cannot attend the scheduled lesson.
· There will be no refund for missed lessons unless agreed in advance.
· While properly cancelled lessons will be made up, excessive absences shall be cause for dismissal A minimum of 24 hour notice is required in order to receive make-up lessons.
· When a teacher misses a lesson, a re-scheduled lesson will be offered.
· Students are expected to show up on time for their lessons. There will be no make-up for lateness.
· Students are responsible for purchasing required materials and equipment for their lessons.
· Students are expected to practice every day. It is said that one should practice a minimum of his/her lesson length each day. It is crucial for students to be prepared for each lesson in order to make progress.
Students are expected to behave with respect toward teachers and peers at all times. Disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and any destruction of school property shall be cause for immediate dismissal and any appropriate legal action.
· For young children, parents/guardians' involvement plays an important role in their musical training.
Parents/guardians are responsible to facilitate satisfaction of students' responsibility discussed above. Such facilitation includes purchase and setup of required equipment and materials, supervising practice, taking them to lessons and so on. We ask that a parent or guardian be present for the entire lesson for children under 10 years of age. It is extremely important for parents to understand what is being taught so they know what is expected in practice.
· Teachers must be notified 4 weeks in advance before termination of lessons.
· No refund can be issued for termination without advance notice.
· Teachers reserve the right to terminate lessons when above mentioned policies are violated.